Thank you for visiting our website. We, the itwh GmbH, attach great importance to the protection of your data.
Below we provide you information about the processing of personal data collected on our website. These are the data described in Article 4 (1) of the GDPR, which is data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as a name or phone number.
1. General Information about data collection
1.1. Data Controller
Engelbosteler Damm 22
Tel.: +49 511 971 93 0
1.2. Data Protection Officer
Engelbosteler Damm 22
Tel.: +49 511 971 93 0
1.3. How long will we keep your information?
Unless otherwise stated below, personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing ceases.
In addition, such storage may continue if intended by the European or national legislator within EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject.
The entire data transfer takes place encrypted via HTTPS. This ensures that the data transmitted over the Internet can not be read in plain text by third parties. An unencrypted use of the website via HTTP is not possible to prevent misuse of your data.
2. Description, purpose, legal basis and, if applicable, storage duration of the processing
Our website uses so-called "session-cookies", which can be used to recognize a visitor to the page or its browser. These cookies are stored on your device and usually automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Depending on the browser used and the settings, however, it may be that the cookies are not automatically deleted or not even stored.
2.2. Contact form
The personal data that we collect via the contact form will only be processed and stored by us for the purpose of answering your request and in the event that follow-up questions arise. Depending on the nature of the request, either the pursuit of our business purposes comes as a legitimate interest under Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR as the legal basis or the fulfillment of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR considered.
2.3. Support request form
The personal data collected here will only be processed and stored by us for the purpose of answering your request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
Since the answers to the inquiries are provided under a service contract, the fulfillment of the contract constitutes the legal basis for the processing (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
2.4. Log files of the server
When accessing our website, the following data is automatically collected:
- Browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The IP address
- Time and date of the server request
- Referrer URLs
This data is used to ensure the operation of the website and to make the website as user-friendly as possible. We reserve the right to use this data retrospectively for examination, if we are aware of a specific suspicion of illegal use.
If no illegal use is known, the personal data will be deleted after 14 days.
The pursuit of our business purposes constitutes as legitimate interest the legal basis of processing (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
3. Your rights
3.1. Right to access
You can contact us as an affected person in writing to obtain the following information:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data being processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- (4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- (5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- (6) the existence of right to complain to the information commissioner;
- (7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the affected person;
- (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the affected person.
The data will not be transmitted to third countries.
3.2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data processed is incorrect or incomplete. The controller must make the correction without delay.
3.3. Right to erasure
You may require us to delete your personal information without delay and we are required to delete that information immediately, if any of the following is true:
- (1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) You revoke your consent to the processing based on Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- (3) According to Article 21 (1) GDRP you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you consent according to Article 21 (2) GDPR to the processing.
- (4) Your personal data have been processed illegally.
- (5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- (6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered according to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
Have we published the personal information concerning you and we are required to delete it according to Article 17 (1) GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, even of technical type, considering available technology and implementation costs to inform data controllers who process these personal information that you have been requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- (2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to the controller;
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health according to Art. 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- (4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Article 89 (1) GDPR, if the right referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to make the achievement of the goals of that processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
- (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
3.4. Right to restriction
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal information under the following conditions:
- (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- (2) if the processing is illegal and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- (3) if we no longer need personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
- (4) if you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
3.5. Right to portability
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that
- (1) the processing is based on a consent according to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) DSGVO or on a contract according to Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR and
- (2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to require us that your personal information are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as this is technically possible. Freedom and rights of other persons may not be affected.
3.6. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these regulations.
We will then no longer process your personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
3.7. Right to revoke a consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to a processing based on Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
3.8. Right to complain to the information commissioner
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner. Responsible for us is the information commissioner of Lower Saxony:
However, you can also contact another information commissioner.