FOG allows the presentation of pipe network data in different views (maps, time series and longitudinal view) and the data processing with automated and manual tools. Height information can be taken from digital elevation models. Comprehensive tools for surface processing support the digitization and the quick link of detailed spatial information with the network data. To ensure the consistency of the surface data, powerful tools for topology checking and geometry repair are available too. The assignment of multiple areas to one pipe is possible.
FOG supports the transfer of data through open interfaces for importing ESRI ,CAD and MS Office formats as well as HYSTEM-EXTRAN databases. The analysis of simulation results can be simply made in longitudinal views, in curves derived from time-series and in theme plans. The use of ArcGIS labeling functions is will be simplified with a label editor.
The program is available with an optional module:
Urban flood management with the assessment of frequencies of flooding corresponding to DIN EN 752.
(FOG 7 is also availabe in Chinese language!)
Support and Updates
For support, licenses and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Create flood hazard map according to DWA-M 119
- Model decentralized rainwater management systems
- Determine quality criteria between measure data and simulation results
- Event balancing for every special structure type
- FOG support center for problem solving
- Areas with geometries within HYSTEM-EXTRAN database
- ...and much more!
- "ESRI ArcGIS" 10.1 to 10.6, at minimum level "ArcGIS Basic".
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-Bit)
- Hardware requirements correspond to those of the ArcGIS product.