With the hydro-dynamic rainwater, runoff and pollution load system HYSTEM-EXTRAN, sewer system simulations with design storms as well as long-term series simulations can be carried out. Besides the classic sewer system simulations, HYSTEM-EXTRAN can be used even in other related fields, thanks to its flexible structure. Combined with the rule interpreter CONTROL, control strategies for sewer systems, for example, can be developed and checked.
This clearly-arranged software concept contains the following modules:
- HYSTEM-EXTRAN-Editor: graphically supported model mapping with various import interfaces for data transfer.
- HYSTEM-EXTRAN-Simulation: Initiation, monitoring and control of simulations.
- HYSTEM-EXTRAN-Viewer: Evaluation of the results in tables, longitudinal sections, hydrographs and configurable PDF reports.
HYSTEM-EXTRAN 7 supports the following simulation methods:
- ZEBEV: time coefficient according to the DWA-A 118 worksheet
- HYSTEM: Surface runoff generation and runoff concentration
- EXTRAN: Hydrodynamic sewer system simulation including pollutant load simulation
- Distributed calculations: Automated distribution of extensive calculations to the company network.
HYSTEM-EXTRAN 7 stores all incoming data (network data, rainfall data, special profiles, etc) in a model database and all simulation results in a results database. Results databases from various simulation runs can be easily compared. The connection to the graphical modules GIPS and FOG is thus implemented. So, HYSTEM-EXTRAN results and findings can be used, for example, for large-scale themes and further evaluations.
(HYSTEM-EXTRAN 7 is also availabe in Chinese language!)
Support and Updates
For support, licenses and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• Modeling soak aways according to DWA-A 138.
• Simulation with groups (sub-nets)
• Model verification: the sensitivity is adjustable for elevations and bounces with boundary valves
• Measurement data for inflow and water level
• Balancing buildings with inflow and outflow in sub nets
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), NET-Framework 4.0 (installed if required) and IE 7 or a more recent version.
- For network operations: MS Windows Server (other by request), directory with full site access for all users.
- Hardware requirements that correspond to that of the operating system used.
- Wall shear stress and solid deposits (in accordance with DWA-A 110)
- New catchment area for dry weather (eg. used for calculating the outflow quantity)
- Evaluation of spatial rainfall distribution, as well as for radar data and much more.
- Product information